Solgar Vitamin B-Complex "50" 250 Capsules
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering a 50 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar's unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Vitamin B-Complex ''50'' is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
- High potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
SUGGESTED USE: As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Serving Size: 50, 100 and 250 Vegetable Capsules
|Each vegetable capsule provides:||% EC RDA*|
|Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose||
|Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate)||50 mg||4545|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg**||3571|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium)||50 mg||833|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50 mg||3571|
|Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide)||50 mg NE||313|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||21 mg|