Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to contribute to the maintainence of normal bowel transit, as well as inulin. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre - something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria.
Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Probiotics (see below)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
Store in a cool dry place - out of direct sunlight.