How to Balance your Hormones Naturally Talk with Marilyn Glenville TICKET
Time: 6:30 to 9:00
Venue: Rochestown Park Hotel
Date: Wednesday 9th November 2022
Ticket Price: €15
Your hormones affect every single aspect of your life: your mood, your weight, your memory,
your skin and hair, your sleep, your digestion, your metabolism, your sex life, your bones
and pain in your body.
Find out how to get rid of PMS, balance hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids,
PCOS, fertility, perimenopause, menopause and reduce your risk of breast cancer.
When your hormones are out of balance, your entire life can get out of balance.
The opposite is also true.
Get your hormones in balance and life is often happier, healthier, and more enjoyable.
You don’t need to rely on the Pill or HRT. There are simple, gentle steps you can take today
that restore your hormones to their natural balance.
This is your invitation to discover a natural path to hormone balance and wellness.
Join Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD on this live Face to Face seminar…
Here’s a quick glimpse into what we’ll cover:
● The “Core Four” factors that control your hormones and what you can do to change
● How a simple change in the way you eat can transform your mood and energy in just
a few weeks (this even works without changing WHAT you eat)
● Are phytoestrogens safe? Get the truth about soya, hormones, and your cycle
● The shocking effect of one simple fat on pain and blood flow during your cycle.
● How you can take advantage of a little-known hormonal secret to losing weight
● Are chemicals in your toiletries, cosmetics and environment affecting your
hormones? Discover exactly what to look for and what you should avoid at all costs
in health and wellness products.
● How modern life can increase your “male” hormones and cause serious health
problems... and what you can do about it.
● Dr. Glenville’s top 5 herbs every woman should know about (PLUS how to manage
your cycle and hormones with vitamins, minerals and herbs help balance your
● Have you ever been on The Pill or used HRT? There is ONE critical supplement you
need to know about.
● Why the key to healthy hormone balance often has NOTHING to do with hormones,
and everything to do with two neglected organs.
● How the beneficial bacteria in your gut help to balance your hormones.
● Do you wake up at night? Discover natural solutions that can help you get to sleep
and STAY asleep.
● 5 simple tests that can help you get to the root cause of hormone and health issues.
On a more sober note, the state of conventional women’s healthcare in the UK is far from
satisfactory for most women. Women are consistently disregarded, misinformed, and
ignored by many in the medical establishment.
This is your opportunity to discover everything you should have been taught about women’s
health and hormone balance.
And all in a simple, straightforward presentation without fancy jargon directly from the UK and Ireland’s leading women’s health nutritionist.
If you want to balance your hormones naturally, join Dr Glenville for this eye-opening talk.
Your order confirmation is your ticket!
No physical tickets are being posted.