BioCare Cholesterase 60 vegetable capsules
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Cholesterase is a combination of nutrients including vitamin B3, bromelain, plant sterols and chromium. Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols.
- Vitamin C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B3, B6 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
Potassium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),, Silicon Dioxide,Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Apple Pectin (Malus spp. Fruit), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Acacia Gum, Chromium Picolinate.